(October 1, 1929 – November 9, 1999)
In a fancy dress presentation at Cytricon II in 1956, reported Eric Jones in Sidereal #4 (June 1956), "Norman Shorrock wore a most weird rig-out which comprised a Davy Crockett hat complete with a powered propeller."
He was married to Ina Shorrock.
- Biped (with Bill Harry for OMPA)
- EpiTAFF (with Eric Bentcliffe)
- Initiative Incorporated (one issue)
- Space Diversions
- They're Off (with Ron Bennett for OMPA)
- Xmas Greetings from the 'Space Divers'
Awards, Honors and GoHships:
- 1957 — Knight of St. Fantony
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc. See Standards for People and The Naming of Names.|