(March 15, 1933 – ????)
He was mainly active in the ’50s and ’60s. He was a member of LASFS (and served as an officer), the ISL, and the N3F. He was the first winner of the Evans-Freehafer Trophy. He was a member of the PanPacificon Worldcon bid committee. He was one of the seven people at DeepSouthCon 1. He was part of Unicorn Productions and the cast of The Purple Pastures. And he was the producer of The Genie and The Musquite Kid Rides Again. He contributed to The Universes of E. E. Smith.
- Amazing, thrilling, sexy, astounding, infamous, monsters of neferland and dull, dry, monotonous, analogged scientific fact nefer stories again (with Ron Ellik)
- Equal Time
- Index to the Science Fiction Magazines 1961
- LASFS Album
- The National Fantasy Fan (some issues)
- Ompalog (with Howard DeVore and Robert Lambeck for OMPA)
- Shangri L'Affaires (some issues)
- Shangri-La (some issues)
- Space Charge, (for OMPA)
- A Statement of Posture (with Harlan Ellison for FAPA)
- Tightbeam (at least one issue)
- We Live in a Fanzine Factory (with Ron Ellik)
- Why Not?
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc. See Standards for People and The Naming of Names.|