Awarded August 25, 1985 by Aussiecon Two.
Hugo administrator Roy Ferguson did the runoffs to determine the winner, but did not conduct runoffs to determine 2nd and later places, so positions 2-5 are based on the number of first-place votes received.
- Best Novel: Neuromancer by William Gibson
- Best Novella "Press Enter " by John Varley
- Best Novelette: "Bloodchild" by Octavia E. Butler
- Best Short Story: "The Crystal Spheres" by David Brin
- Best Non-Fiction Book Hugo: Wonder's Child -- My Life in Science Fiction by Jack Williamson
- Best Dramatic Presentation: 2010: Odyssey Two
- Best Professional Editor: Terry Carr
- Best Professional Artist: Michael Whelan
- Best Semiprozine Hugo: Locus ed. by Charles N. Brown
- Best Fanzine: File 770 ed. by Mike Glyer
- Best Fan Writer: Dave Langford
- Best Fan Artist: Alexis Gilliland
- Campbell Award: Lucius Shepard
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it! See Standards for Awards.|