Jump to navigation Jump to search
A fanzine published by Joe Siclari which was devoted to topics of fan history, and especially reprinting important articles. It was 8 1/2" x 11" mimeoed and stapled.
|0||August 30, 1975||24||coedited by Gary Farber|
|1||May 1976||44||coedited by Gary Farber|
|2||August 1978||60||coedited by Karina Siclari|
* "Ticka...Ticka...Ticka..." editorial by Joe Siclari
* "Ah! Sweet Idiocy! (part 1) by F. Towner Laney
* "Up the Garden Pathology" by Walt Willis
* "Numerical Fandoms: What Was That Fandom I Saw You With" by Ted White
* "Numerical Fandoms: Hey! Mr. Buonarott1" by rich brown (new article)
* "Beard Mumblings" by Bob Tucker
|4||December 1982||52||* "Ticka...Ticka...Ticka..." editorial by Joe Siclari |
* "Fandom as a Way of Life' by Alva Rogers
* "Fanoclasts" by Dick Lupoff
* "The Tucker Hotel""" by Bob Shaw, et al.
* "Ah! Sweet Idiocy! (part 3) by F. Towner Laney
* "Science Fiction Newsletter #22 (Oct. 1951)" by Bob Tucker
* "The Ray Nelson Do It Yourself Cartoon Kit"
|5||November 1996||40||coedited by Edie Stern|
Fanhistorica online at fanac.org
|This is a publication page. Please extend it by adding information about when and by whom it was published, how many issues it has had, (including adding a partial or complete checklist), its contents (including perhaps a ToC listing), its size and repro method, regular columnists, its impact on fandom, or by adding scans or links to scans. See Standards for Publications.|