Jump to navigation Jump to search
Awarded September 3, 1989 by Noreascon 3.
- Best Novel: Cyteen by C. J. Cherryh
- Best Novella: "The Last of the Winnebagos" by Connie Willis
- Best Novelette: "Schrödinger's Kitten" by George Alec Effinger
- Best Short Story: "Kirinyaga" by Mike Resnick
- Best Non-Fiction Book Hugo: The Motion of Light in Water: Sex and Science Fiction Writing in the East Village 1957–1965 by Samuel R. Delany
- Best Dramatic Presentation: Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
- Best Professional Editor: Gardner Dozois
- Best Professional Artist: Michael Whelan
- Best Semiprozine Hugo: Locus ed. by Charles N. Brown
- Best Fanzine: File 770 ed. by Mike Glyer
- Best Fan Writer: Dave Langford
- Best Fan Artist: (tie) Brad W. Foster and Diana Gallagher Wu
- Campbell Award: Michaela Roessner
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it! See Standards for Awards.|