Jump to navigation Jump to search
Awarded September 4, 1977 by SunCon.
SunCon did not provide any order to finishers beyond first place.
- Best Novel: Where Late the Sweet Birds Sang by Kate Wilhelm
- Best Novella: (tie) "By Any Other Name" by Spider Robinson and "Houston, Houston, Do You Read?" by James Tiptree, Jr.
- Best Novelette: "The Bicentennial Man" by Isaac Asimov
- Best Short Story: "Tricentennial" by Joe Haldeman
- Best Dramatic Presentation: No Award
- Best Professional Editor: Ben Bova
- Best Professional Artist: Rick Sternbach
- Best Fanzine: Science Fiction Review ed. by Richard E. Geis
- Best Fan Writer: (tie) Richard E. Geis and Susan Wood
- Best Fan Artist: Phil Foglio
- Campbell Award: C. J. Cherryh
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!|