Awarded August 30, 1969 by St. Louiscon.
Like Baycon, St. Louiscon seems to have had a schizophrenic attitude towards releasing the order of finish in the various categories. The always listed the second place finisher, but only sometimes did they list third place, and they did not rank anything that finished lower than third place.
- Best Novel: Stand on Zanzibar by John Brunner
- Best Novella: "Nightwings" by Robert Silverberg
- Best Novelette: "The Sharing of Flesh" by Poul Anderson
- Best Short Story: "The Beast That Shouted Love at the Heart of the World" by Harlan Ellison
- Best Dramatic Presentation: 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Best Professional Magazine: The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction ed. by Edward L. Ferman
- Best Professional Artist: Jack Gaughan
- Best Fanzine: Science Fiction Review ed. by Richard E. Geis
- Best Fan Writer: Harry Warner, Jr.
- Best Fan Artist: Vaughn Bodé
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!|