The Portable Carl Brandon
A 20-page collection of unreprinted Carl Brandon pieces.
After Terry Carr died, Robert Silverberg sorted out his papers and turned a stack of typed stencils over to Tom Whitmore who sent them to Patrick and Teresa Nielsen Hayden. One batch was a projected collection of Charles Burbee material, and the other was a collection of never-reprinted Brandon pieces.
- Cover by ATom
- "How to Become a Fan in Eight Easy Lessons" by Bob Stewart and Terry Carr from Wonderment (Fantasy Rotator #33 for the Cult), June 11, 1957 edited by William Rickhardt. Illustrated by Steve Stiles.
- "Why Johnny Can't Read Fanzines" by Terry Carr, from Innuendo #1, June, 1956 edited by Terry Carr. Illustrated by Brad Foster.
- "My Evening" by Terry Carr, from Innuendo #3, October, 1956 edited by Terry Carr. Illustrated by Dan Steffan.
- "Fables for Fandom" by Terry Carr from Lingam (Fantasy Rotator #35 for the Cult), July 23, 1957 edited by Dave Rike. Illustrated by Jay Kinney.
- "The Detention Tales" by Terry Carr, from Void #15, March 1959, edited by Greg Benford and Ted White. Illustrated by Stu Shiffman.
- "Josh Brandon's Blues" by Terry Carr. From Gegenschein Part 1 (Fantasy Rotator #37 for the Cult), September 2 1957, edited by Jean Young, and from Verklarkte Nacht #6 (Fantasy Rotator #67 for the Cult) January 1959 edited by Ted White.
|This is a publication page. Please extend it by adding information about when and by whom it was published, how many issues it has had, (including adding a partial or complete checklist), its contents (including perhaps a ToC listing), its size and repro method, regular columnists, its impact on fandom, or by adding scans or links to scans. See Standards for Publications.|