Jump to navigation Jump to search
(???? – )
Her fanac includes the following:
- Co-Chair (with husband Tony Parker): Tropicon 8, Tropicon 9 (1989–90).
- Concoms: treasurer, MagiCon (1992 Worldcon); Trinoc*coN, Noreascon 4.
- Secretary, SFSFS; Treasurer, Southern Fandom Confederation; Treasurer, Research Triangle SF Society.
She has been a tireless volunteer for FANAC.org.
- SFSFS Shuttle (some issues)
Awards, Honors and GoHships:
- 1995 — Concave (1995) (with Tony Parker)
- 2005 — Rubble Award 2005 (for resigning as SFC Treasurer)
- 2014 — Rebel Award
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc. See Standards for People and The Naming of Names.|