Jump to navigation Jump to search
Leigh David Blackmore is an Australian editor, critic, writer, poet, occultist and musician, who is perhaps best-known for editing Terror Australis.
He is OE of Sword & Sorcery and Weird Fiction Terminus and a former member of the Futurian Society of Sydney.
- The Possibility of Finding Such a Dog
- Forbidden Dimensions, Nameless Dreams (for Necronomicon)
- Red Viscous Madness (for Esoteric Order of Dagon)
- Mantichore (for Esoteric Order of Dagon)
- Nameless Cylinder  (for SSWFT)
As a bookseller, during his 25 years in the Sydney book trade, he managed Dymocks SF Store (1995–2000) and Dymocks Neutral Bay (2001-2002), and was Senior Buyer at Collins Superstore (2002–2004).
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc. See Standards for People and The Naming of Names.|