(???? – )
Wallace “Wally” Weber was a BNF in the 1950s–1960s. He lived in Seattle, WA, and then was moved by his employer to Huntsville, AL, in mid-1964 where he was a member of ALA-APA. He was married to fellow fan Tiamatha Weber.
At one time he was a member of SAPS and N3F and the Cry Crowd and was also the corresponding secretary of the Nameless Ones of Washington State. He was an officer of The Seattle Science Fiction Club, Inc. and worked on Westercon 12 in 1959.
He was the 1963 TAFF delegate.
- Book of Job (with Lon Atkins)
- Cry of the Nameless (co-editor)
- Hapless (with Lon Atkins)
- Key Hole (with Tiamatha Weber)
- Officious June TNFF (hoax, with Lon Atkins)
- Phantom (for N'APA)
- Tightbeam (one issue in September, 1962)
- WRR (with Otto Pfeifer)
Awards, Honors and GoHships:
- 1959 -- Best Fanzine Hugo nominee
- 1960 -- Best Fanzine Hugo
- 1962 -- Best Fanzine Hugo nominee
- 1963 -- TAFF
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc. See Standards for People and The Naming of Names.|