Jump to navigation Jump to search
(October 23, 1930 – )
Ellis T. Mills, an American fan active in the 1950s and ’60s, published Grist for OMPA, and the Ur & Xanadu Review, the latter while a technical sergeant stationed at Carswell AFB in Texas in 1959 and Lowrey Air Force Base in Denver in 1960. Earlier, he was part of the group behind Contact.
He attended a number of Worldcons, and spent a time stationed in the UK and on duty around Europe.
In the Bagby Hoax, he wrote the letter as the author’s purported granddaughter, Dorcas Bagby Whittier.
- Alors (1957, with Jean Linard and Pierre Versins)
- Contact (late ’50s, as part of the Contact Group)
- Grist (1957–63, for OMPA)
- Styx [1955-56] (for OMPA)
- Ur & Xanadu Review (1959–60)
Awards, Honors and GoHships:
- 1957 — Knight of St. Fantony
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc. See Standards for People and The Naming of Names.|