(???? – August 1998)
Belle Dietz (née Cohen) was a prominent New York fan very active in the 1950s. She was one of the founders of the Lunarians, and with then-husband Frank Dietz hosted many meetings at their Bronx home.
Belle was one of the incorporaters of Nycon II and subsequently played an important role in WSFS, Inc. (of which she was secretary), and its associated controversies. She and Frank, with George Nims Raybin, sued Dave Kyle over it.
- Complete Story of How Not to Move  (for OMPA)
- Ground Zero (with Frank Dietz, for OMPA)
- Nimbel [1959-] (with George Nims Raybin, for OMPA)
- Peals (with Frank Dietz, for OMPA)
- Skimmer's Guide  (for OMPA)
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc. See Standards for People and The Naming of Names.|