The 2019 Hugo Awards, for works disseminated in 2018, were selected by members of the World Science Fiction Society, and presented at Dublin 2019, the 77th Worldcon, that year.
See also the 1944 Retro Hugos presented in the same year.
- Best Novel: The Calculating Stars, by Mary Robinette Kowal (Tor)
- Best Novella: Artificial Condition, by Martha Wells (Tor.com publishing)
- Best Novelette: "If at First You Don't Succeed, Try, Try Again," by Zen Cho (B&N Sci-Fi and Fantasy Blog, 29 November 2018)
- Best Short Story: "A Witch's Guide to Escape: A Practical Compendium of Portal Fantasies," by Alix E. Harrow (Apex Magazine, February 2018)
- Best Series: Wayfarers, by Becky Chambers (Hodder & Stoughton / Harper Voyager)
- Best Related Work: Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works
- Best Graphic Story: Monstress, Volume 3: Haven, written by Marjorie Liu, art by Sana Takeda (Image Comics)
- Best Dramatic Presentation, Long Form: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, screenplay by Phil Lord and Rodney Rothman, directed by Bob Persichetti, Peter Ramsey and Rodney Rothman (Sony)
- Best Dramatic Presentation, Short Form: The Good Place: "Janet(s)," written by Josh Siegal & Dylan Morgan, directed by Morgan Sackett (NBC)
- Best Editor, Short Form: Gardner Dozois
- Best Editor, Long Form: Navah Wolfe
- Best Professional Artist: Charles Vess
- Best Semiprozine: Uncanny Magazine, publishers/editors-in-chief Lynne M. Thomas and Michael Damian Thomas, managing editor Michi Trota, podcast producers Erika Ensign and Steven Schapansky, Disabled People Destroy Science Fiction Special Issue editors-in-chief Elsa Sjunneson-Henry and Dominik Parisien
- Best Fanzine: Lady Business, editors Ira, Jodie, KJ, Renay & Susan
- Best Fancast: Our Opinions Are Correct, hosted by Annalee Newitz and Charlie Jane Anders
- Best Fan Writer: Foz Meadows
- Best Fan Artist: Likhain (Mia Sereno)
- Best Art Book: The Books of Earthsea: The Complete Illustrated Edition, illustrated by Charles Vess, written by Ursula K. Le Guin (Saga Press /Gollancz)
- Lodestar Award: Children of Blood and Bone, by Tomi Adeyemi (Henry Holt / Macmillan Children's Books)
- John W. Campbell Award for Best New Writer: Jeannette Ng
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it! See Standards for Awards.