Jump to navigation Jump to search
Awarded September 6, 1981 by Denvention Two.
- Best Novel: The Snow Queen by Joan D. Vinge
- Best Novella: "Lost Dorsai" by Gordon R. Dickson
- Best Novelette: "The Cloak and the Staff" by Gordon R. Dickson
- Best Short Story: "Grotto of the Dancing Deer" by Clifford D. Simak
- Best Non-Fiction Book Hugo: Cosmos by Carl Sagan
- Best Dramatic Presentation: The Empire Strikes Back
- Best Professional Editor: Edward L. Ferman
- Best Professional Artist: Michael Whelan
- Best Fanzine: Locus ed. by Charles N. Brown
- Best Fan Writer: Susan Wood
- Best Fan Artist: Victoria Poyser
- Campbell Award: Somtow Sucharitkul
The Denvention Two committee also gave a Special Committee Award to Edward L. Ferman for his efforts to expand and improve writing quality in the field.
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it! See Standards for Awards.|