Samanda b Jeude
(Redirected from Samanda Jeude)Jump to navigation Jump to search
(1952 – July 3, 2022)
Samanda b Jeude was a Southern fan living in the Atlanta area. A major, early advocate for disability access at sf cons, she founded Electrical Eggs in 1986. (Samanda was a wheelchair user due to post-polio syndrome.)
In 1995, she ran for TAFF. She was married to fellow fan Don Cook.
- Obituary, File 770, July 3, 2022.
- “They Only Handicap The Best Horses” by Samanda b Jeude, Confederation PB, 1986, p. 79.
Awards, Honors and GoHships:
- 1988 -- Rivercon XIII GoH
- 1991 -- Rebel Award
- 1992 -- Chattacon XVII, GoH and Big Heart Award
- 1994 -- Hank Reinhardt Fan Award
- 1997 -- Balticon 31 GoH
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc. See Standards for People and The Naming of Names.|