Jump to navigation Jump to search
(January 6, 1960 –)
Kathe Koja is a Detroit sf and horror writer.
She’s married to fan and photographer Rick Lieder.
Awards, Honors and GoHships:
- 1992 -- Bram Stoker Award and Locus Award for The Cipher, also nominated for the Philip K. Dick Award
- 1995 -- Toastmaster at ConFusion 10101
- 1997 -- Toastmaster at ConFusion 17
- 1998 -- OryCon 20
- 2002 -- 2002 World Fantasy Convention
- 2015 -- World Fantasy Convention 2015
- 2023 -- Avatar: The Legend of ConFusion
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc. See Standards for People and The Naming of Names.|