Jump to navigation Jump to search
(~1948 – April 19, 2023)
Jerry William Lapidus was a New York fan, active mainly in the 1960s and ’70s. He was one of the founders of the Syracuse University Science Fiction Society and a member and officer of the University of Chicago Science Fiction Society. He was a member of Gestalt, FAPA, and Slanapa and was active in the latter right up to his death. He later lived in Ormond Beach, FL with his wife, fellow fan Anita Lapidus, who predeceased him.
He was a major player in the WSFS neepery of the 1960s and ’70s, publishing The Legal Rules.
- 2001 Light Years from Home (for N'APA)
- 3-5-0-0 (with Anita Lapidus, for Slanapa and FAPA)
- Big Bright Green Pleasure Machine [1960s] (for N'APA)
- Day by Day  (for FAPA)
- The Legal Rules [1968-72]
- Piddle, Twiddle & Resolve [1970s] (for Slanapa)
- Tomorrow And... [late 60s - early 70s] (with Mike Bradley)
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc. See Standards for People and The Naming of Names.|