Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Catchphrase"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 215 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- A cut stencil is sacred
- Ad Astra Per Aspera
- All Fandom was Plunged into War
- All Knowledge Is Contained In Fandom
- All Knowledge Is Contained In Fanzines
- Alpaugh is Ghod
- Always know where your towel is
- Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
- Anything two fans do together is fanac
- Are we not fen?
- Aristocrat of Science Fiction
- Arnie Katz-Approved Neofan
- As long as you have enough grenadine, it doesn't matter
- As you know, Bob
- Asinine Teenagers
- Badges? We don't need no stinking badges
- Barbarian Invasion
- Barbarians Howled Outside
- Bheer is the Only True Ghod
- Big Brother is Watching You
- Big Dumb Object
- Big Name Fan
- Blah, blah, blah, fiscal responsibility
- Bloch is the Only True Ghod
- Bloody Provincials
- Blossings on thee Lulu man
- Boost Science Fiction Not Politics
- Broad Mental Horizons
- Buck Rogers stuff
- Bug-Eyed Monster
- Burning Like a Camel
- But if you don't like crottled greeps, what did you order them for?
- Fabulous Burbee-Like Character
- Fancestor Worship
- Fandom is a Way of Life
- Fandom Is Just a Goddamn Hobby
- Fandom is oy vey of life
- Fans Are Above Sex
- Fans are jackasses
- Fans are Slans!
- Fans Are the Race of Tomorrow
- Faunching Backwards
- First Contact
- First Fandom is not dead, only doddering
- Friends Don't Let Friends Run Worldcons
- Further Deponent Sayeth Not
- Half World
- Hang from the Ceiling and Drip Green
- He was an Old Fan, and Tired
- He Who Must Not Be Named
- He's Dead, Jim
- Here is the race that shall rule the sevagram
- Hog Butcher for the Worldcon
- Hoi polloi pronounce it psi phi, but we cognoscenti call it skiffy
- How far did you manage to get into Dhalgren?
- How It Began
- Hurt Look
- I don’t care what happens to these people
- I grok Spock
- I Had One Grunch But the Eggplant Over There
- I Had One Once, But the Wheels Fell Off
- I Have a Cosmic Mind — Now What Do I Do?
- I Mowed Peggy Rae's Lawn
- I Think We're Property
- I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a Worldcon today
- If fandom isn't fun, it's futile
- In the Original German
- Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations
- Is there anybody here from Oregon?
- It Certainly Is a Wonderful Thing
- It Is a Proud and Lonely Thing to Be a Fan
- It's Eney's Fault!
- It's in the other hotel!
- It's in the other tower!
- Iä! Iä!
- Savage, sullen, defiant and contemptuous
- Say Something in Canadian
- Science and Fantasy
- Science fiction means what we point to when we say it
- Secret Masters of Fandom
- Sense of Wonder
- Sensitive Fannish Face
- Sex and Science Fiction Don't Mix
- Share and Enjoy
- Share Water
- She Who Must Be Obeyed
- Smoke-Filled Room
- So it goes
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
- Speaking for Boskone
- Steam Engine Time
- Sweet summer child
- Tenser, said the Tensor
- Tension, apprehension, and dissension have begun
- That's Not Too Many
- The Flagpole Has Risen!
- The Gnurrs Come from the Voodvork Out
- The Golden Age of Science Fiction is 12
- The gostak distims the doshes
- The mad dogs have kneed us in the groin!
- The roar of the blender, the smell of the Swill
- The Rooster That Wore Red Pants
- There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
- There are Some Things Man was Not Meant to Know
- This is Liberty Hall. You can spit on the mat and call the cat a bastard!
- Thought, Time & Space
- Tickets? We don't need no stinking tickets!
- To Serve Man
- Torrent of Overinking
- Traveling Jiant
- Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love, and a Hard-Boiled Egg!