Canberra Speculative Fiction Guild
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Canberra Speculative Fiction Guild (CSFG) is an association of Canberra-based science fiction, fantasy and horror writers.
Small press of the Canberra Speculative Fiction Guild, devoted to the work of members.
- Nor of Human...: An Anthology of Fantastic Creatures, edited by Geoffrey Maloney (2001)
- Machinations: An Anthology of Ingenious Designs, edited by Chris Andrews (2002)
- Elsewhere: An Anthology of Incredible Places, edited by Michael Barry (2003)
- Encounters: An Anthology of Australian Speculative Fiction, edited by Maxine McArthur and Donna Maree Hanson (2004)
- The CSFG Gastronomicon, edited by Stuart Barrow (2005)
- The Grinding House by Kaaron Warren (2005)
- The Outcast: An Anthology of Exiles and Strangers, edited by Nicole R. Murphy (2006)
- Masques, edited by Gillian Polack and Scott Hopkins (2009)
- Winds of Change, edited by Elizabeth Fitzgerald (2011)
- Next, edited by Simon Petrie and Rob Porteous (2013)
- The Never Never Land, edited by Ian McHugh, Phill Berrie and Mitchell Akhurst (2015)
- A Hand of Knaves, edited by Leife Shallcross and Chris Large (2018)
|This is a club page. Please extend it by adding information about when and where the club met, when and by whom it was founded, how long it was active, notable accomplishments, well-known members, clubzines, any conventions it ran, external links to the club's website, other club pages, etc.
When there's a floreat (Fl.), this indicates the time or times for which we have found evidence that the club existed. This is probably not going to represent the club's full lifetime, so please update it if you can!