Aliette de Bodard
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(1982 -- )
Aliette de Bodard is a French-American SF writer.
Awards, Honors and GoHships:
- 2007 -- Writers of the Future
- 2009 -- Campbell Award nominee
- 2010 -- BSFA Award for Best Short Fiction for "The Shipmaker"
- 2011 -- Best Novelette Hugo nominee
- 2012 -- Nebula Award, Locus Award both for Short Story "Immersion"
- 2013 -- Finncon 2013, Nebula Award for Novelette "The Waiting Stars", Best Novella Hugo nominee, Best Short Story Hugo nominee
- 2014 -- MIRcon / HispaCon 32
- 2015 -- BSFA Awards for Best Novel for The House of Shattered Wings, and Best Short Fiction for "Three Cups of Grief, by Starlight"
- 2016 -- Mancunicon, Bcon
- 2018 -- World Fantasy Convention 2018, Rikon 2018, Nebula Award for Best Novella, BSFA Award for Best Non-Fiction, Premio Ignotus Award for Best Foreign Short Fiction
- 2021 -- Satellite 7, Fantastika 2021
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc. See Standards for People and The Naming of Names.|