The 2002 Best Dramatic Presentation Hugo was presented September 1, 2002 at ConJose.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) [New Line Cinema/The Saul Zaentz Company/WingNut Films] Screenplay by Fran Walsh & Philipa Boyens & Peter Jackson; Directed by Peter Jackson; based on the book The Fellowship of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien; Peter Jackson, Barrie M. Osborne and Tim Sanders, Producers; Bob Weinstein and Harvey Weinstein, Executive Producers
- Shrek (2001) [DreamWorks SKG/Pacific Data Images] Written by Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio and Joe Stillman and Roger S. H. Schulman; Story by Edmund Fong and Ken Harsha; Directed by Andrew Adamson and Vicky Jenson; Additional dialog by Cody Cameron & Chris Miller & Conrad Vernon; Jeffrey Katzenberg, Aron Warner and John H. Williams, Producers; Penney Finkelman Cox and Sandra Rabins, Executive Producers
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001) [1492 Pictures/Heyday Films/Warner Brothers] Screenplay by Steven Kloves; Directed by Chris Columbus; David Heyman, Producer; Michael Barthan, Chris Columbus, Duncan Henderson and Mark Radcliff, Executive Producers
- Monsters, Inc. (2001) [Pixar Animation/Disney] Screenplay by Dan Gerson & Andrew Stanton; Story by Jill Culton & Peter Docter & Ralph Eggleston & Jeff Pidgeon; Directed by Pete Docter, David Silverman and Lee Unkrich; Additional screenplay material by Robert L. Baird & Rhett Reese & Jonathan Roberts; Darla K. Anderson, Producer; John Lasseter and Andrew Stanton, Executive Producers
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - "Once More, with Feeling" (2001) [Fox Television Studios/Mutant Enemy, Inc.] Written and directed by Joss Whedon; Joss Whedon and Marti Noxon, Executive Producers
——>2003 Best Dramatic Presentation, Long Form Hugo
——>2003 Best Dramatic Presentation, Short Form Hugo
|This is an award details page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!