The 1974 Best Dramatic Presentation Hugo was presented September 1 at Discon II.
Discon II published the order of only the first three places in each category, leaving the order of the later finishers in doubt.
- Sleeper (1973) [Rollins-Joffe/MGM/UA] Written by Woody Allen and Marshall Brickman; Directed by Woody Allen
- Genesis II (1973) [Norway/Warner Brothers] Written by Gene Roddenberry; Directed by John Llewellyn Moxey
- Soylent Green (1973) [MGM] Screenplay by Stanley R. Greenberg; Directed by Richard Fleischer; based on the novel Make Room! Make Room! by Harry Harrison
- The Six Million Dollar Man (1973) [Universal] Screenplay by Tom Greene and Howard Rodman; Directed by Richard Irving; based on the novel Cyborg by Martin Caidin
- Westworld (1973) [MGM] Written and directed by Michael Crichton
|This is an award details page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!