Daniel J. Steffan is an American cartoonist and writer who has contributed to both mainstream and underground publications for several decades. He has won several genre awards for his art.
Receiving the most votes in the 1995 TransAtlantic Fan Fund competition, Steffan won a trip to the UK, and he wrote detailed humorous reports of his travels. Fanzines include Lard and Other Renderings.
Awards and Honors:
- 1994 — FAAn Awards for Best Fan Artist
- 1994 — FAAn Awards for Best Fanzine, Blat!, which he co-edited with Ted White
- 2007, 2008, 2009 — FAAn Awards for Best Fan Artist
- 2013 — FAAn Awards for Best Fanzine Cover
- 2014 — Corflu Fifty
- 2016 — FAAn Awards for Best Special Publication: The MOTA Reader and #1 Fan Face