He has painted cover art for Australian SF, produced extensive box art and games graphics for the Strategic Studies group, and worked for Hanna Barbera and the Disney Corporation as a background artist. He has also written some science fiction.
He designed the 2010 Hugo Award trophy.
Awards, Honors and GoHships:
- 1982 -- Syncon '82
- 1986 -- DUFF
- 1991 -- Toastmaster at SunCon
- 1992 -- The Festival of the Imagination, Syncon '92
- 1999 -- Best Professional Artist Hugo nominee
- 2003 -- Continuum 1
- 2008 -- Wasteland II
- 2013 -- Peter McNamara Achievement Award
- BSFA Award for the cover of Dreaming Down Under
Also involved: - Conflux 3 - Festival of the Imagination 1996 - Lewis Morley - Medtrek 6
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc.|