There are a number of things called "Minicon" in one form or another:
- Fanspeak meaning a very small convention, formerly called a conference — e.g., the Melbourne Science Fiction Conference held in 1968 was referred to as the Melbourne Minicon, and VampireFest held in 2010 was referred to as an "all club minicon".
- A Minneapolis regional convention.
- The annual 1632 Minicon for Eric Flint’s 1632 shared universe.
- MileHiCon 3.
- A St. Louis anime convention.
- A one-day con in Spokane.
- A London one-day con.
- A Swedish con.
Links to disambiguation pages are annoying, so please try to reduce the number of links below by directing it to the specific page. (Sometimes the link is wrong, just edit the page, and save straight away, and it may fix it.)