Checklist of Post-Worldcon Tasks
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Create page for winning Worldcon. (And NASFiC, if any.)
- Update new GoHs’ profiles.
- Update recent Worldcon page. Include attendance figures, what happened, site selection, links to conreps, publications, business meeting reports, &c.
- Create new bid pages for any new bidders that turned up
- Create a site selection page for upcoming year.
- Update Worldcon list page including membership numbers, new Worldcon.
- Update pages for awards given or announced:
- Create Year Worldcon, Xth Worldcon and Worldcon X redirects.
- Update any pages that should point to the new Worldcon page (e.g. pages now pointing to Worldcon X).
- Update Worldcons by Area.
- Update any pages affected by things ratified at Business Meeting.
- Check Hugo In Memoriam Scroll for people whose profiles need creating/updating/past-tensing (that weren’t already done when they died). Also remove redlinks from people inappropriate for Fancy profiles (actors, etc.)
- Create/update profiles for fans and pros who were notable at the con.