Jump to navigation Jump to search
(January 21, 1957 – )
Bernadette Lynn Bosky is a fan and writer known for criticism of fantasy and horror fiction; she has been published on topics from seventeenth-century alchemy to self-esteem of serial killers.
She is a member of the Esoteric Order of Dagon.
She lives in the New York area with her husbands, Kevin Maroney and Arthur Hlavaty. A teacher, Bernadette has a master’s degree from Duke University.
- Bobbing for Golden Apples  (for FAPA)
- FAPA Is for Lovers  (for FAPA)
- Lynx  (for FAPA, with Arthur Hlavaty)
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report  (for FAPA)
- Quincunx  (for FAPA)
- W.A.S.T.E. Paper #865 ] (for FAPA)
- Wizard Music  (for FAPA)
- Your Tentacle Touched My Heart  (for FAPA)
Awards, Honors and GoHships:
- 2014 -- Detcon1
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc. See Standards for People and The Naming of Names.|