The 1971 Best Dramatic Presentation Hugo was presented September 5 at Noreascon.
Blows Against the Empire got the most votes of any of the actual works, but No Award got still more, winning on the first ballot.
- No Award
- Colossus: The Forbin Project (1970) [Universal] Screenplay by James Bridges; Directed by Joseph Sargent; based on the novel Colossus by D. F. Jones
- Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me the Pliers (recording) (1970) [Sony] Written and produced by The Firesign Theater
- Hauser's Memory (1970) [Universal] Teleplay by Adrian Spies; Directed by Boris Sagal; based on the novel by Curt Siodmak
- Blows Against the Empire (music recording) (1970) [RCA] Paul Kantner, Producer
- No Blade of Grass (1970) [Theodora/MGM] Screenplay by Sean Forestal and Jefferson Pascal; Directed by Cornel Wilde; based on the novel by John Christopher
|This is an award details page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!