(1933 -- November 23, 2002)
He published the fanzines BEM (1954-1959) (with Tom White), Fringe, and Rot (1955-1963), revived briefly in 1984. He also wrote for other fanzines, including Hyphen and Cry. He attended many British conventions during the 50s.
In the 1950s he had a story accepted for publication in a woman's pulp magazine.
- Ascent of Next to Nothing (one-shot for OMPA)
- BEM (1954-1959) (with Tom White)
- Dupe (for OMPA)
- Fringe (included in FAPA)
- I Dreamt I Crept in Marble Crypts (one-shot for FAPA)
- The Hasty Stopgap (one-shot for FAPA)
- The Last Fans in Town (one-shot for FAPA)
- My First Real Convention (one-shot for OMPA)
- Rot (1955-1963, revived briefly in 1984)
- Running, Jumping, and Standing Still Fanzine (one-shot for OMPA)
- Yrautibo (one-shot for OMPA and FAPA)
Also involved: - 1960 TAFF Race - Crystal Ship - Entropy (Carr) - The Best of Fandom 1957 - When Yngvi Was a Louse
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc.|