(???? -- )
He was part of the Britain in '79 Worldcon bid and on the Corflu 27 and Corflu 32 committees. He and Pat were fan guests of honour at Yorcon, the 1979 British Eastercon. He edited the Seacon '79 Programme Book.
His fiction has appeared in New Worlds, which he at one time edited and for which he received a nomination for the 1970 Best Professional Magazine Hugo. His website includes a selection of his favourite reports on British conventions by various writers -- these have been collected in ebook form as Running Amok in the Fun Factory (available from 2017).
- Astral Leauge Year Book
- Bye Bye Johnny
- Running Amok in the Fun Factory
- Wrinkled Shrew (with Pat Charnock)
Awards, Honors and GoHships:
- 1979 -- Yorcon
- 2014 -- Nova Award for Best Fanzine for Vibrator
- 2015 -- FAAn Award for Best Perzine for Vibrator, Past president of the FWA
- 2016 -- FAAn Award for Best Perzine for Vibrator
- 2019 -- FAAn Award for Best Perzine for Vibrator
Also involved: - 2011 TAFF Race - Ansible Editions - Banana Wings - By British - Corflu 35 - Easter Wine - Fanthology 2013 - Mood 70: The Best of British Fanwriting 1970-79 - SEACON 75 - Science-Fiction Five-Yearly - Trap Door - Tyne Capsule
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc.|