(???? -- )
Frank Denton was a fan and fanzine publisher active in the 1960s-1970s. He lived in Seattle, Washington, and published the fanzine Ash-Wing, which followed his earlier fanzine Hoom, co-published with Bee Bowman. He was a member of TAPS, The Cult, Minneapa, and APANAGE.
- Along the Causey Road (Fantasy Rotator #296 for The Cult)
- As the Crow Flies
- Black Onto White
- By Owl Light
- The Cafe of the One Bridge
- Glyph (some issues)
- The Great Haiku Shoot-Out  (with Mike Horvat)
- Greatest Sensation of the Century 
- Gryffyn [early 70s] (for SAPS)
- The Mysterious Captain Tin (for Minneapa)
- Occasional Paper
- The Raven of Osskill (for APANAGE)
- The Rogue Raven
- Scrambled Eggs Benedict.
He was a member of N'APA and edited an issue of Alliance Amateur as well as some issues of Tightbeam. He was a member of Slanapa.
Awards, Honors and GoHships:
- 1974 -- MileHiCon 6
- 1977 -- Westercon 30
- 1980 -- Moscon II
- 1981 -- Intervention Gamma
- 1990 -- Rustycon 7
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc.|