(July 25, 1953 – January 14, 2006)
A fan and filker who became active in fandom and filk in LA in the 70s before moving to the Bay Area in the early 80s. She is a performer, but even better known as a composer, with over a thousand songs. Over 300 of them have been published in collections and songbooks by published such as Off Centaur, DAG, KFH, Dandelion Digital, Thor Records, Wail Songs, Flowinglass Music and her own label, Unlikely Publications. She has done music programming for Bayfilk and Consonance. Her partner was James Robinson. She organized the Andre Norton club Circle of the High Hallack in the late 70s.
Awards, Honors and GoHships:
- 1991 -- OVFF 7, Baycon '91 (Special Guest)
- 1992 -- FourPlay
- 1993 -- Silvercon 2
- 1996 -- "BNF at Large" at Conterpoint Too!
- 1998 -- Filk Hall of Fame
- 1999 -- Pegasus Award for Best Writer/Composer
- 2006 -- Pegasus Award for Best Writer/Composer
- 2008 -- Pegasus Award for Best Tragedy Song for Black Davie's Ride
|Also involved with: Consenting Adults of Darkover - FilKONtario 13 - FilKONtario 8 - Marcon 39 - Northeast Filk Convention|
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc.|