When Yngvi Was a Louse
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(See Yngvi Is a Louse! for some hints about the title.)
- Eric Bentcliffe -- "And the Poo Was Mightier Than the Yobber"
- Ted Tubb -- "Codex" (from Eye, June 1951)
- Hurstmonceaux and Faversham -- "Beloved Is Our Destiny" (from Triode #13)
- Eric Needham -- "Widower's Wart Remover" (from Now & Then #3)
- Mal Ashworth -- "A Man's Best Friend Is His Bete Noir"
- Bob Shaw -- "Dragnit" (from The Scarr #1)
- Eric Bentcliffe -- "The Day I Bit God on the Ankle" (from Random #6)
- John Berry -- "Twilight of the Ghods" (from Hyphen 1956)
- Terry Jeeves -- "Tint Misplaced Robot" (from Space Times 1953)
- Vin¢ Clarke -- "Bed Time Tales for a Baby BEM" (from Best of Fandom 1958)
|This is a publication page. Please extend it by adding information about when and by whom it was published, how many issues it has had, (including adding a partial or complete checklist), its contents (including perhaps a ToC listing), its size and repro method, regular columnists, its impact on fandom, or by adding scans or links to scans. See Standards for Publications.|