(1944 – )
Harry J. N. Andruschak, sometimes called “Andy,” is a California fan active since the 1970s. A somewhat abrasive personality, he is one of the few fans ever to be kicked out of LASFS, in a ruction over his objections to the disposal of club mimeographs.
He was an apahack. He founded the apas LAPA and LASFAPA, and was a member of Scapa Flow, Elanor, FAPA (of which he served as OE), SFPA, SAPS, Alarums & Excursions and APA 45. He wrote The Seniority of the Fannish Apas in 1980.
- Bah! Humbug!
- Cheery Idiots of the Gods [1970s] (for SAPS)
- Intermediate Vector Bosons
- Last of the Spirit Duplicators (for Elanor)
- The Owlet
- The Owlet Hoots  (for FAPA)
- South of the Moon
- WOOF Contributions Might Be a Nice Thing for You to Do  (for WOOF)
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc. See Standards for People and The Naming of Names.|