The 1993 Best Novel Hugo was presented September 5 at ConFrancisco.
1. (tie) A Fire Upon the Deep by Vernor Vinge (Tor, 1992)
1. (tie) Doomsday Book by Connie Willis (Bantam Spectra, 1992)
3. Red Mars by Kim Stanley Robinson (HarperCollins UK, 1992; Bantam Spectra, 1993)
4. China Mountain Zhang by Maureen F. McHugh (Tor, 1992)
5. Steel Beach by John Varley (Ace/Putnam, 1992)
|This is an award details page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!