1991 Best Novelette Hugo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The 1991 Best Novelette Hugo was presented September 1 at Chicon V.
- "The Manamouki" by Mike Resnick [Asimov's Jul 1990]
- "A Braver Thing" by Charles Sheffield [Asimov's Feb 1990]
- "Tower of Babylon" by Ted Chiang [Omni Nov 1990]
- "The Coon Rolled Down and Ruptured His Larinks, A Squeezed Novel by Mr. Skunk" by Dafydd ab Hugh [Asimov's Aug 1990]
- "Over the Long Haul" by Martha Soukup [Amazing Mar 1990]
"Dr. Pak's Preschool" by David Brin received enough votes on the nomination ballot for a place on the final ballot was was ruled ineligible because it had first been published in 1989.
|1990||Best Novelette Hugo, 1991 Hugos||1992||1991|
|This is an award details page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!|