Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 06:00, 11 April 2020 by John (Text replacement - "Best Professional Magazine Hugo|Best Professional Magazine Hugo]]" to "Best Professional Magazine Hugo|Best Professional Magazine]]")
Awarded September 3, 1972 by L.A.Con I.
L.A.Con I published the complete order of finish in each category.
- Best Novel: To Your Scattered Bodies Go by Philip José Farmer
- Best Novella: "The Queen of Air and Darkness" by Poul Anderson
- Best Short Story Hugo: "Inconstant Moon" by Larry Niven
- Best Dramatic Presentation: A Clockwork Orange
- Best Professional Magazine: The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction ed. by Edward L. Ferman
- Best Professional Artist Hugo: Frank Kelly Freas
- Best Fanzine: Locus ed. by Charles N. Brown and Dena Brown
- Best Fan Writer: Harry Warner, Jr.
- Best Fan Artist: Tim Kirk
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it! See Standards for Awards.|