Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 06:01, 11 April 2020 by John (Text replacement - "Best Professional Artist Hugo|Best Professional Artist Hugo]]" to "Best Professional Artist Hugo|Best Professional Artist]]")
This was the first year that the Hugo rules were included along with the ballots.
- Best Novel: A Canticle for Leibowitz by Walter M. Miller, Jr.
- Best Short Fiction: "The Longest Voyage" by Poul Anderson
- Best Dramatic Presentation: The Twilight Zone by Rod Serling
- Best Professional Magazine: Astounding ed. by John W. Campbell, Jr.
- Best Professional Artist: Ed Emshwiller
- Best Fanzine: Who Killed Science Fiction? ed. by Earl Kemp
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it! See Standards for Awards.|