1959 Best Fanzine Hugo
The 1959 Best Fanzine Hugo was presented September 7 at Detention (the category was called "Best Amateur Magazine"). For the first time the modern nominations ballot followed by a final ballot process was followed so we have a list of nominees and a winner, but we do not have the order of finish after first place.
- Cry of the Nameless ed. by F. M. Busby, Elinor Busby, Burnett Toskey and Wally Weber
- Yandro ed. by Robert Coulson and Juanita Coulson
- Hyphen ed. by Chuck Harris and Walt Willis
- JD-Argassy ed. by Lynn A. Hickman
- Science Fiction Times ed. by James V. Taurasi, Sr., Ray Van Houten and Frank R. Prieto, Jr.
|1957||Best Fanzine Hugo, 1959 Hugos||1960||1959|
|This is an award details page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!|