Science Fiction Yearbook
The Science Fiction Yearbook was a fanzine edited by James V. Taurasi, Sr., Ray Van Houten, and Frank R. Prieto, Jr., and published by Fandom House. It was published in Paterson, New Jersey, U.S.A. It was a popular release and had two printings.
1957 included the articles
- "Science Fiction: 1956" by James V. Taurasi, Sr. and Ray Van Houten
- "Annual Report: 1956" by Frank Prieto, Jr.
- "1956 in Science Fiction" by Thomas S. Gardner
- "Science Fiction Marquee" by Forrest J Ackerman
- "1956 in Books" by Stephen J. Takacs
- "Science Fiction Market Survey" by Sam Moskowitz
- As of Now" by J. Harry Vincent
Science Fiction Yearbook online at fanac.org
|This is a publication page. Please extend it by adding information about when and by whom it was published, how many issues it has had, (including adding a partial or complete checklist), its contents (including perhaps a ToC listing), its size and repro method, regular columnists, its impact on fandom, or by adding scans or links to scans. See Standards for Publications.|