R. Graeme Cameron
A fan born in Barrie, Ontario, who lived in Ottawa as a child and Toronto as a teenager, moving to Vancouver, B.C. in 1968, and living in the Vancouver Area Lower Mainland Region ever since. He was a member of TePe.
The first SF Book he purchased was "‘The Red Planet" by Russ Winterbotham. Other "firsts" include:
- First SF Convention: Triple Fan Fair, Toronto.
- First SF Convention Chaired: VCON 25.
- First SF Convention Program Book edited: VCON 36.
- First SF fanzine read: Spockanalia issue #2.
- First Fanzine edited: BCSFAzine issue #193.
- First SF Fanzine published: Entropy Blues issue #1.
- First SF Award received: Aurora Award.
- Auroran Lights
- Coruscating Conundrums
- The Fanactical Fanactivist
- The Fantiquarian Chronicler
- The Frenetic Fanac Review
- Obir Magazine
- The Pleasure of Ruins
- Space Cadet
He serves as archivist for the following organizations: British Columbia Science Fiction Association, West Coast Science Fiction Association, Canadian Science Fiction and Fantasy Association, Canadian Fanzine Fanac Awards Society, and VCON.
Awards, Honors and GoHships:
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc. See Standards for People and The Naming of Names.|