The first was founded in late 1948 and was affiliated with the Canadian Science Fiction Association. Lew Holland was President, Ron Anger was secretary and Jack Bowie-Reed was Liaison Officer. It was defunct by early 1951.
It started with around 150 members, but soon stabilized at 80-100. In 2012 it switched from formal monthly meetings to informal dinner meetings.
|This is a stub club page. Please extend it by adding information about when and where the club met, how long it was active, notable accomplishments, well-known members, club fanzines, any conventions it ran, external links to the club's website, other club pages, etc.|