(1) A Small Press run by David Hartwell.
Dragon Press was David Hartwell's small press. Besides publishing the New York Review of Science Fiction, it published The Little Magazine (a non-genre publication), non-fiction genre works by a variety of authors:
- 1976 — Russian Science Fiction, 1956-1974: A Bibliography by Darko Suvin
- 1977 — The Roots of Horror in the Fiction of H. P. Lovecraft by Barton Levi St. Armand
- 1977 — The Jewel-Hinged Jaw: Notes on the Language of Science Fiction by Samuel R. Delany
- 1978 — The American Shore: Meditations on a Tale of Science Fiction by Thomas M. Disch — Angouleme by Samuel R. Delany
- 1984 — Starboard Wine by Samuel R. Delany
- 1985 — In Milton Lumky Territory by Philip K. Dick
- 2000 — Puck Aleshire's Abecedary by Michael Swanwick
(2) A Mail-Order SF Bookseller.
A mail-order sf bookseller located in Elizabethtown, NJ. Fl late 70s.