Established in 1948, UQP is a small publishing house in Australia.
Originally founded as a traditional university press, The University Of Queensland Press, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, "has branched into publishing books for general readers in the areas of fiction, non-fiction, poetry, Indigenous writing and youth literature."
Books published include:
- Lily and the Quest of the Porcelain Doll by Rosanne Hawke (2014)
- The Haunting of Lily Frost by Nova Weetman (2014)
- Daughter of Nomads (The Tales of Jahani 1) by Rosanne Hawke (2016)
- The Leopard Pincess (The Tales of Jahani 2) by Rosanne Hawke (2016)
- Hexenhaus by Nikki McWatters (2016)
- Ghost Bird by Lisa Fuller (2019)
- The Trespassers by Meg Mundell (2019)
- Saga by Nikki McWatters (2019)
Also involved: - Small press - Uqp
|This is a publisher page.|