Science Fiction Yearbook
(Redirected from Science-fiction-yearbook)Jump to navigation Jump to search
It was published in Paterson, New Jersey, U.S.A. It was a popular release and had two printings.
It included the articles
- "Science Fiction: 1956" by James V. Taurasi, Sr. and Ray Van Houten
- "Annual Report: 1956" by Frank Prieto, Jr.
- "1956 in Science Fiction" by Thomas S. Gardner
- "Science Fiction Marquee" by Forrest J Ackerman
- "1956 in Books" by Stephen J. Takacs
- "Science Fiction Market Survey" by Sam Moskowitz
- As of Now" by J. Harry Vincent.
|Publication||Website(IA) Search: Fanac, Fan, Pro, SFE, Wikipedia, Reasonator 1957|
|Other contributors:James V. Taurasi|
|This is a publication page. Please extend it by adding information about when and by whom it was published, how many issues it has had, (including adding a partial or complete checklist), its contents (including perhaps a ToC listing), its size and repro method, regular columnists, its impact on fandom, or by adding scans or links to scans.|