Patricia Anne McKillip is an American author of SF and fantasy who lives in Oregon and is married to David Lunde, a poet.
She is known for her Riddle-Master, Cygnet, and Kyreol series of novels. A recent collection of her short fiction, Dreams of Distant Shores, was published in 2016.
Awards, Honors and GoHships:
- 1980 -- Best Novel Hugo nominee
- 1984 -- Con*Tretemps 3
- 1985 -- Mythcon XVI, AggieCon XVI, Coveted Balrog Award
- 1987 -- Fourth Street Fantasy 1987
- 1993 -- 1993 World Fantasy Convention
- 1995 -- Life, the Universe, & Everything 13
- 1999 -- 25th World Fantasy Convention
- 2004 -- WisCon 28
- 2008 -- World Fantasy Award for Life Achievement.
- 2011 -- Westercon 64
- 2013 -- Readercon 24
- 2017 -- Mythopoeic Fantasy Award
- World Fantasy Award
- Locus Award
- Other Mythopoeic Fantasy Awards
Also involved: - David Lunde - Fool-Con III - Norwescon XXXIV
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc.|