Douglas E. Winter
Douglas E. Winter (born in St. Louis, Missouri) is an American writer, critic, and lawyer. A lifelong interest in horror has led him to develop a career as horror writer and horror critic.
Winter edited horror anthologies Prime Evil (1988), and Revelations (1997), as well as the interviews collection Faces of Fear (1985, revised 1990). He has also written biographies of Stephen King and Clive Barker.
Awards, Honors and GoHships:
- 1983 -- Toastmaster at Necon 4
- 1984 -- Roastee at Necon 5
- 1985 -- Toastmaster at Necon 6
- 1986 -- Nominated for the Best Non-Fiction Book Hugo, Toastmaster at 12th World Fantasy Convention
- 1987 -- MC at Fantasycon XII
- 2003 -- Toastmaster at World Fantasy Convention 2003
|Also involved with: Necon 24 - NecronomiCon Providence 2017|
|This is a biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc.|