(Redirected from Christmas-press)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books published include:
- Two Trickster Tales from Russia, retold by Sophie Masson with illustrations by David Allan (2013).
- Two Selkie Stories from Scotland, retold by Kate Forsyth with illustrations by Fiona McDonald (2014).
- Two Tales of Twins from Ancient Greece and Rome, retold by Ursula Dubosarsky with illustrations by David Allan (2014).
- Once Upon A Christmas, edited by Beattie Alvarez (2014).
- Two Fearsome Fairy Tales from France, retold by Adèle Geras with illustrations by Fiona McDonald (2015).
- Two Tengu Tales from Japan, retold by Duncan Ball with illustrations by David Allan (2015).
- Three Dragons for Christmas by Sophie Masson, Lisa Stewart, Beattie Alvarez, Fiona McDonald and David Allan (2015)
- Two Tales of Brothers from Ancient Mesopotamia, retold by John Heffernan, with illustrations by Kate Durack (2016)
- Two Troll Tales from Norway, retold by Margrete Lamond, with illustrations by Ingrid Kallick (2016)
- A Toy Christmas, edited by Sophie Masson (2016)
- Two Enchanted Tales from Old China, retold by Gabrielle Wang, with illustrations by David Allan (2017)
- A Christmas Menagerie, edited by Beattie Alvarez (2017)
- The Lighthouse at Pelican Rock by Stephen Hart (2018)
- Tomodachi: The Forest of the Night by Simon Higgins (2019)
- The Girl in the Mirror by Jenny Blackford (2019)
- Petal and the Really Hard Riddle by Kathryn England (2019)
|Publisher||Website(IA) Search: Fanac, Fan, Pro, SFE, Wikipedia, Reasonator 2013—|
Also involved: Australia
|This is a publisher page.|