The 2010 Best Novel Hugo was presented September 5, 2010 at Aussiecon 4.
1. (tie) The City & The City, China Miéville (Del Rey; Macmillan UK)
1. (tie) The Windup Girl, Paolo Bacigalupi (Night Shade)
3. Boneshaker, Cherie Priest (Tor)
4. Wake, Robert J. Sawyer (Ace; Penguin; Gollancz; Analog)
5. Julian Comstock: A Story of 22nd-Century America, Robert Charles Wilson (Tor)
6. Palimpsest, Catherynne M. Valente (Bantam Spectra)
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!